Area Sales Manager - Pumps
Specification Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager required with a background within Building Services and experience of selling to main M&E Contractors and Consultants. A high-level Sales Manager is required to work with a major pump manufacturer, responsible for managing key accounts.
Field Sales experience within pumps, boilers, controls, valves is preferred, however experience of dealing the Main Contractors, Consultants and Distribution is key.
This is an excellent opportunity working for a leading manufacturer. The role will involve travel across London and the South East, working closely with Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Distributors.
Specification Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager Position Overview
- Key Account Manager dealing with Consultants, Contractors & Distribution
- Reporting directly to the Regional Sales manager
- Conduct CPD sales presentations
Specification Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Previous Area Sales Manager / Key Account Management experience within Building Services sector.
- Knowledge of Main Contractors / Consultants / Distribution
- Plumbing and Heating background - pump knowledge is an advantage
- Covering London and South East
- Full driving licence
Specification Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £45k (Negotiable) + Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy