Temporary Junior Credit Controller
We are looking for someone with a couple of months experience who is ambitious and keen to learn.
This role, Temporary Junior Credit Controller, is a junior position beginning on a temporary basis.
Our client have been expanding and as a result are looking to take on a Temporary Junior Credit Controller.
The role will provide full training for someone with some Credit Control experience, as well an understanding of Credit Control processes (Accountancy).
The role will be based in the City of London meaning candidates must be able to commute to that location.
This role, Temporary Junior Credit Controller, involves
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing international and UK clients
- Interacting with European businesses
- Training around credit control and credit control processes
- Understanding how debt can be written off
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up payment plans
- Running credit checks
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role for the probation period
- Start next week
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for must have some Credit Control experience, as well an understanding of Credit Control processes (Accountancy).
This role is an exciting temporary opportunity for a candidate at the start of their career looking to progress.