News UK - Business Development Manager - South London
5 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager - News UK
Full Time Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + up to 20% bonus opportunity + Company Car + Ipad + phone
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: London & surrounding areas
Would you like the opportunity to represent the largest media brand in the country?
Do you have a professional and larger than life personality who enjoys people interaction?
Are you looking for an interesting and varied role?
If you answer yes then please apply now!!!
You will be responsible for:
- Calling upon convenience and independent stores within your territory and developing great long lasting relationships with retailers.
- Seeking new ways to maximising brand awareness (The Times newspaper and other titles within the brand).
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Potentially selling in new products, handling cash and visiting wholesale cash and carry outlets.
- Generating new ideas and ways of working with retailers.
- Introduce promotions to retailers to enhance their business.
You will have:
- Held a full UK manual (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- An outgoing and energetic personality.
- A Professional and well-presented approach.
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and the News UK account is the current FMBE awarded Field Sales Team of the Year for 2016. This success is a testament to the outstanding results we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with their customers.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today