Part Time - Finance Officer
Part Time - Finance Officer needed for a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract. My client is a international charity, and offers and exciting and fast paced environment; they are rapidly growing and are looking for a Finance Officer with significant Sage 50 Experience
They offer a real opportunity to utilise your current skills, while still offering the chance to learn new skills. The organisation has a family feel and is looking for bright and energetic candidates, to work in the finance function.
- SAGE 50 Experience
- A genuine interest in working Part Time
- Previous roles will have included purchase and sales ledger
- Great communications skills, with the ability to build relationships across the organisation
- Good understanding of accruals and prepayments
- AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Maintains all aspects of the purchase ledger function, incorporating matching, coding, prioritising and raising payments through to preparation of control accounts and month end reconciliation
- Checks, batches and codes invoices
- Posts invoices to relevant accounts and analyses as necessary
- Reconciles supplier statements
Liaises with suppliers resolving all arising queries
- Reconciles purchase ledger monthly and raises necessary journals
- Posts invoices to nominal ledger and raises nominal journals accordingly
- Processes company credit card expenses.
- Maintains petty cash float and reconciles monthly.
- Calculates foreign currency conversions.
- Undertakes banking duties incorporating completing bank forms and handling cash
- Maintains the entire sales ledger function incorporating, invoicing, statements, cash allocation and all associated reconciliation monthly
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or if you would like to find out more information please contact me on 0207-744-1310 or at
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.