4 days left
- Part Time
Are you a qualified Teacher of Drama looking for a teaching job from April 2017 in Buckinghamshire?
Servoca Education are working with a high achieving 11-18 school in Buckinghamshire who are looking for a passionate and confident teacher of Drama to cover a maternity leave on a part time basis, 4 days a week, from April 2017 to February 2018.
The ideal candidate must be able to teach across all abilities and age ranges up to Key Stage 5
This is a fantastic opportunity to teach to teach well behaved and highly motivated students
Ofsted judge the school to be 'Outstanding'.
You must be a well qualified teacher, hold QTS and eligible to work in the UK. The school welcome applicants from newly qualified as well as experienced teachers.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
* Planning & teaching Drama to K5
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
**For further information please call Julie Edwards on or email today.**