3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title Product Intern-Resale
Education Bachelor's Degree
Location Ticketmaster Pentonville Road - London, N1 9HF UK (Primary)
Career Level Entry Level
Job Type Contract
Salary Grade 17000
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Intern to join our TM international resale product management team.
The International resale product team at Ticketmaster focuses on addressing consumer needs (both buyer and seller) in the resale market by defining and delivering amazing and ambitious products. We are the team who focus on providing fans with a safe and convenient ways to get tickets to the concerts, theatre and sporting events they want to see, and simple ways to sell their tickets when they can't go.
In this internship you will be able to develop general understanding of live events resale market, the competitive landscape, customer requirements, distribution channels and Ticketmaster’s resale and marketplace product offerings.
In this role you will assist in building products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on industry best practices and your collaboration with our market representatives and clients.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Graduate or pursuing postgraduate degree. Business or engineering major is preferred.
- Demonstrable interest in eCommerce, mCommerce and transactional websites.
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrable comfort with technical and business concepts through coursework or prior experience.
- Ability to quantify business benefits based on measurable outcomes.
- Strong product research and discovery skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles across our product team and each role focuses on a different area of Product Management. If you are interested in working in more than one department then please apply accordingly as each role has a different recruitment manager. Where possible we will consider your application for all roles but to ensure you don’t miss open please submit an application for each role
This is a full time (Monday - Friday 10am-6pm) paid internship that will be recruited on a 12 month fixed term contract commencing in September 2017.
Before applying to this role please ensure you add a short cover letter above your CV (not just as an attachment). In your cover letter please ensure you have covered
- Why you are applying for this role
- How your degree relate to the internship that you are applying for
- What you hope to gain from your experience with Ticketmaster
Please see Additional Information section below to read the full job description for the role.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.