Graduate Sales Executive,Finance
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is the leading information provider of market intelligence to the global alternative asset classes via their Publishing, Events and Research & Analytics divisions. They are based across three continents so have a truly global presence. We are currently looking for a driven and dynamic Graduate to join the Subscriptions Sales team as a Sales Executive. You will be tasked with optimising business intelligence subscription sales through proactively identifying, targeting and closing relevant prospects. This includes understanding the market, competition, developing leads, booking appointments with and presenting to decision makers and closing deals over the phone.
- Proactively call and engage primarily incoming leads, which will involve following up on pay wall hits on websites, first month registrants and email clicks from marketing campaigns
- Liaise closely with relevant Marketer to ensure awareness of upcoming campaigns and plan accordingly to effectively follow up and close all incoming leads
- Research and understand the market and work closely with the Group Head of Sales to identify and target key sectors, in part through intelligent use of the information produces
- Seek out new opportunities and potential customers via existing client base, through networking and other means
- Book appointments daily with decision makers within relevant organisations
- Prepare for appointments - this will include (a) researching the prospective customer and (b) identifying relevant profiles/articles in advance of meetings in order to best demonstrate how the service will suit the prospect
- Understand prospect requirements and present the services accordingly in order to persuade them to either make a purchase or to take a one week trial. Write up key points to aid your sales tactics
- Proactively engage with the Client Executives and trialists during trial period to ensure that the prospective customer is convinced of the product(s) value to their work. Define decision making process and persuade them to purchase the services over the phone
- Maintain up-to-date records to ensure that all contacts with prospective customers, issues, opportunities and competitive information are fully recorded and evaluated. The software currently used for this purpose is Microsoft CRM
- Liaise with colleagues within the company so as to keep fully up-to-date with all the latest product related developments
- Keep colleagues within the company fully informed of your activities and of all developments within the marketplace, both informally and through formal reporting
- Assess sales literature used by the team and take a view as to whether it can be improved. If so, co-ordinate this work and ensure each team member uses this in an effective way
- When requested, attend events in order to network with prospects and subsequently contact to pitch relevant services
This is a varied and exciting opportunity which would suit a driven and ambitious graduate. Some sales experience is an advantage but not essential if you can demonstrate plenty of potential.
Excellent and comprehensive training is provided and there is plenty of scope for progression.
Please send us your CV for further information.
n.b. Only suitable candidates will be responded to