Production & Content Controller
3 days left
- Full Time
Some of the Production and Content Controller's responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and suppliers to follow up on advertorial deliveries and updates.
- Thorough use of the Content Management system, including creating images and inputting content.
- Looking over and fixing content related issues/faults.
- Ad hoc related tasks issued by Publisher.
- Researching and chasing information and verifying the data.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be able to learn new systems quickly, work well under pressure and you will be able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Hold good communication skills, with a strong telephone manner and confidence to speak with senior executives.
- Be confident using applications including Adobe In Design/Office/Acrobat & Photo shop.
- Have a University Level Degree.
If this Production and Content Controller Role sounds like something you are interested in, please do apply.