A fast growing and exciting High Street Retailer is looking to hire a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in their modern Central London offices, this is a key role linking General Managers and Operations Directors to the finance team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Core team member for the annual budget and forecasting process, liaising with all relevant stakeholders and assisting in the preparation of the Board Presentation.
- Prepare the monthly forecast and sensitivity analysis.
- Key team member for the implementation of new forecasting system, ensuring that the system is maintained appropriately post go live.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in procedures and assisting to implement these changes where appropriate.
- Scenario modelling for price and other operational changes.
- Financial appraisal for new site openings, co-ordinating with property and operational teams.
This is a great role for a Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Analyst with at least 2 years experience in an Analytical role for a commercial business. You will need to be confident communicating with senior level stakeholders, have a commercial and problem solving mentality and able to work in a demanding and fast paced environment. Please apply now if you have what it takes!
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you