A fantastic opportunity to join a leading and refreshing App Agency in Central London has arisen for an experienced UX Consultant.
This Is a great opportunity to be working in an exciting and fast growing industry on the forefront of mobile technology.
- Have a background In User Experience, Interaction Design, Service Design
- Be an analytical individual and competent with the UX- spectrum
- Bridge the Technical-Business-Design fields in client consultation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from a similar position
- Able to work effectively across different teams and communicate through a range of technical fields
- Leading your own client projects. Tailor the ideal process and effectively communicate the process to the Client
- Facilitate and drive workshop sessions
- To be a leading figure on the UX/UI team
- participate in user behavior analysis and evaluation of our projects e.g. via Google Analytics
- Give advice to our clients within the fields of service design, digital trends, usability, concept development and digital strategies
The client boasts a whole host of benefits including but not limited to; credible growth potential, Regular team evenings out, Competitive Salary, a dynamic work environment, and more.
User Experience Consultant | Senior UX Designer | Senior User Experience Designer |
"If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career."