Sales Associate - Knightsbridge - Luxury Retailer
4 days left
- Full Time
As a Sales Associate within Luxury retail, your role would involve essentially ensuring constant sales are made and that excellent customer service is always provided. Within this role the customer journey is the pivotal part, you would play a key role in being an ambassador of this within store, assisting fellow advisors and developing your skills further on this topic.
In an extremely competitive market, the client for this role is currently the market leader. With constant mergers and initiatives, this brand is constantly growing and striving to be number one within its respective marketplace.
As a Sales Associate your responsibilities would be the following:
- Coaching and developing staff on the customer journey
- Providing excellent customer service
- Exceeding personal and team KPI's
- Revising and keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market
- Rolling out new process and initiatives within store
- Dealing with high level of complaints
- Reporting into the Store Manager
- Key holder responsibilities
The candidate would need to have previous retail experience, and also display knowledge and extensive experience within assisted selling within the luxury retail sector.
The job offer would be a permanent salary of up to £20,000.00K, depending on experience and level of experience.