Senior Finance Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Finance Manager
About the company
A growing registered national charity based in Central London focuses on tackling social issues, including employment, housing and welfare. It is looking to develop its Finance and Operations team, which provides essential support services to all areas of the charity, whilst driving enhancements to processes and the quality of management accounts and information.
What you’ll be doing?
As the Senior Finance Manager, reporting into the Director of Finance and Operations, you will be employed on a permanent basis in a business-facing role offering great variety and career development prospects. As Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of finance for the charity, including its financial systems. In addition, you will ensure the department has a customer service focus and adds value to the charity’s decision making.
Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Managing a team and ensuring they are developed, trained and motivated to deliver effective financial support
- Ensuring that the financial records are accurately maintained and records are kept up to date
- Preparing and presenting monthly management accounts and reports, including analysis and commentary for all areas of the organisation
- Actively supporting staff and volunteers in their understanding of the Finance Procedures by providing on-going training, documentation and coaching.
- Playing a key role in the charity’s annual statutory reporting process, process tax and VAT payments and reports.
- Developing existing systems of tracking restricted income and projects.
Who you are
You will be a finance professional with significant experience of preparing management accounts, and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will be able to convey financial messages to colleagues without a finance background, and will be used to managing and developing a team. Experience within a charity would be desirable, but not essential.
What’s in it for me?
You will be part of a dynamic charity that has seen growth year after year. As part of a supportive team, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in hearing more, you can send your CV to
For similar roles, visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn: company/5047131