Lead Applications Developer
Lead Application Developer wanted for an ambitious company in Brighton. The successful candidate will be based in their offices in the Brighton area and will serve as an interface between the programmers and management in order to ensure that company and clients’ software projects come in on time and within budget.
- To understand client requirements and how they translate into application features
- To lead a team of development professionals, to set and monitor 'Work Packages’ for new and existing applications, delegating tasks and responsibilities as appropriate
- To design creative prototypes as per specifications
- To write high quality source code in Java, Visual Basic, VB.NET and C#
- To manage the writing of high quality source code for programs and to complete applications within deadlines
- To anticipate and devise solutions to problems
- To manage and conduct functional and non-functional testing
- To troubleshoot and de-bug applications
Having a degree in computer science would be advantageous.
The ability to program in at least one or two languages to include Java, C#, SQL or VB.NET - other programming skills / knowledge of interest are OpenEHR, AQL, MongoDB, JSON, UBUNTU.
The position is full time 9am - 5pm.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.