Account Manager Technical Sales
Account Manager (Technical Sales)
£30,000 - £40,000 Basic + Profit Related Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Laptop + Mobile
Fantastic opportunity for experienced sales engineers with an electrical background and some experience in commercial / home automation. Enjoy supporting sales and projects for a well established business with good pedigree in their industry. Perfect role for any experienced electrical engineer, looking for a role based supporting sales and projects.
This company is a sole dealership for a variety of high end, commercial electrical hardware and state of the art home automation. This is a diverse role with the opportunity to work with clients nationwide. Excellent variety and technical challenges on offer, with the added benefits of a great package and a platform to enhance your technical knowledge.
* Client development with architects, main contractors, designers, developers, M&E consultants, electric contractors and domestic hardware buyers - selling home automation products
* Account management
* Covering a national patch
* Visiting clients 2 to 3 times a week
* Experienced account manager / technical sales person with a proven track record
* Experienced in selling electrical products to the domestic, ideal home market, such as home automation products, lighting, security and access
* Background of selling to architects, main contractors, designers, developers, M&E consultants, electric contractors, interior designers and domestic hardware buyers
* Holder of UK driving licence
Please apply via link or call and ask for James Witts
Keywords: sales engineer, eletrical hardware, lighting,access control, security, home automation, applications engineer, project manager, service engineer, KNX, design engineer, commissioning engineer, fabrication, , field service engineer, lighting, switches, controls, automation, Royston
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.