Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
This firm stands out from the crowd, they have a high staff retention rate due to their friendly workplace culture, they have a reputation for looking after their employees. They have many staff social events throughout the year, and despite their size, they have managed to retain a lovely family feel throughout the firm. They are now a Top 100 practice, with over 20 offices and 400 staff. They have won numerous awards in recent years.
You will be joining one of the most successful offices firm wide. This branch houses a high calibre of fee earner, with a friendly, supportive, and progressive culture. The company invest in their staff and offer excellent training, they have a dedicated training suite in London and are one of the largest providers of training contracts nationally.
A new vacancy has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing department of this growing firm.
· Based in the Chiswick office, West London.
· A hands-on role where you will support a team of Residential Property Solicitors
· Caseload of, Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, transfers of equity, re-mortgages and lease extensions.
· You will be a Legal Secretary with at least one years' experience within a Residential Property department.
· You will work well within a team and be an organised individual
· You should have a typing speed of at least 50 WPM.
· The salary for this role is up to £27k, plus an industry leading benefits package.
This is an excellent Conveyancing Legal Secretary role based in the Centre of Chiswick, West London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.
Job Title: Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Category: Conveyancing, residential property, legal 500
Job Location: Chiswick, West London