6 days left
- Full Time
I have an amazing opportunity with a global sales company. They are looking for a credit controller to join their successful team and to help grow the company. Their office is based in the heart of the West End with good transport links. The role will require you to be prepared to work in many multi currencies and give you direct interaction with high levels of management.
• Recover monies outstanding via phone and email
• Aim to reduce overall debtor days
• Raising credit notes where applicable
• Monthly production of the Aged Debtor Report
• Monthly cash flow forecasting
You must have the skills outlined below:
• A strong, articulate communicator
• Be confident in dealing with queries
- Experience with Sage 50
• A minimum of 18 months experience within Credit Control
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a growing company and have the correct skill set, please do apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
WE/DT/19320 Credit Controller Central London
Salary: £25,000 + Benefits