Graduate Affiliate Marketing Assistant - Digital Marketing Consultancy - London
This client is the performance driven digital marketing consultancy, delivering excellence through innovation and insight. They've been helping enterprise level, SEM and start-up clients achieve their digital goals since 2005. They are headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with offices in Amsterdam and United States. Their clients include Sky, Which?, News UK, McAfee and Fidelity.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- You will learn about affiliate marketing – this will involve a combination of research, reporting, account management and administration.
- This role will grow towards learning how to work on three or four clients at any one time.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the company’s social media projects, as well as learn how to extract and analyse data on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and researching into digital marketing trends.
Skills you can expect to gain:
- You will gain hands-on digital marketing experience and knowledge of a fast-growing industry.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, confident and intelligent.
- An absolute must is a genuine desire to work in digital.
- Your degree subject is not important although a good level of numeracy is essential.
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
- Other candidates that have secured an internship with our client have either been offered a full-time graduate role (then progressed throughout the company into more senior consultant role) or generally quite quickly find roles in digital agencies or client side digital roles.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- We have a very structured induction process so that interns can get up to speed really quickly working on big-name clients, contributing to the team almost from day 1.
- Several of the staff have been interns themselves which fosters a very supportive environment.
- We offer regular social events such as team lunches and company nights out, all paid for by the company.