SIMS and Data Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Job title: SIMS and Data Manager
Location: South London
Job Start: ASAP
Salary scale: £31,811 - £33,481 Scale PO2
(36-38) - Pro Rata (Term time +2 weeks)
We are seeking to recruit a Data Manager on behalf of a "Good with Outstanding features" comprehensive School in the South London area. The school requires a Data Manager who will be expected to operate as the principle SIMS expert and so the right person for this position will have experience with data set management within SIMS.
In order to be an effective Data Manager for the school you should have:
- Experience working with SIMS
- The ability to create databases as well as manipulate data
- The ability to analyse the data accumulated within SIMS
- Experience working with examinations data compiling and working to JCQ guidelines
- Experience guiding staff, as you will have some responsibility for an Examinations Manager
Essential skills for the role include:
- Excellent ICT skills
- In-depth knowledge of SIMS and Excel.
- The ability to work accurately, flexibly, occasionally under pressure and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
For more information please contact Owen Glanz at Capita Education Resourcing on .