2 days left
- Full Time
We now have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the company as a Sales Assistant. This role involves developing new business and growing existing sales, with an emphasis on proactively identifying sales opportunities. It would suit a candidate who has experience of sales and a drive to engage with prospective customers.
- Actively participate in sales proactivity, including customer visits, under the guidance of the branch manager
- Develop new business and grow existing sales for the branch
- Deal with incoming enquiries to complete all aspects of the order process
- Work with internal resources to identify new business opportunities
- Provide regular feedback on sales performance and market trends
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer requirements on a business and technical level
- Experience of sales within the B2B environment, preferably within the metal stockholding industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to think strategically and proactively identify new opportunities
- A demonstrable record of success in developing new business
- Willingness to travel when required
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in selling copper and nickel alloys. A demonstrable track record of success within the B2B environment would be an advantage.