2 days left
- Full Time
Software Developer - REFDPH
The Client Innovation Centre Hursley is looking for talented, experienced individuals to work within a dynamic software developer role (Java, or Web or Mobile applications) and join our rapidly expanding team. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and gain exposure to different industries and client platforms.
Based at IBM’s offices at Hursley Park, near Winchester, the role involves development of innovative software for use in diverse business sectors, including finance and the public sector. Development will be for specific systems or a range of computer platforms and mobile devices. The role includes participation in design, build, test, deployment and support using object oriented programming languages and tools to deliver a range of solutions for front-and back-office enterprise, mobile apps and web based applications.
The work will be predominantly with our Public Sector clients and may involve work at other IBM sites or client sites.
Skills and Experience
- Build software from high level design
- Component test software to verify correctness
- Adapt software and react to change
- Support testing and implementation across the software pipeline (SDLC)
- Help in analysis of client specifications
Candidates will also display:
- An ability to pro-actively take ownership of and resolve problems as and when they
- A flexible approach to work and a 'can do' attitude
- The aptitude to rapidly acquire new skills
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Drive and enthusiasm
Up to £55,000 Dependant on Experience