6 days left
- Full Time
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Assistant on a fixed term contract to the end of 2017.
The Finance Assistant will be reporting to the Financial Accountant and will be supporting the sales and purchase ledger functionson a daily basis working closely with the Sales Ledger Controller and Purchase Ledger Controller.
- Posting of Sales Ledger cash receipts to Sage including: credit cards, cheques or BACS receipts; ensuring Sales Ledger balances and transactions are reconciled to the billing system and discrepancies are understood;
- Processing Direct Debit collections;
- Ensuring the accurate entry of manually invoiced customers on the Sales Ledger and reconcile related Sales Ledger accounts as required;
- Processing of refunds to customers and recording refunds on the Sales Ledger when processed;
- Processing purchase ledger invoices on Sage; ensuring invoices are authorised; processing payment runs; undertake weekly bank reconciliations
- Assist in month end procedures where necessary
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator, have strong mathematical skills and confidence in using Excel. Previous accounting experience and knowledge of Sage would be beneficial