3 days left
- Full Time
About The Facility
London's largest private hospital group, HCA operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS. Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible of collecting and analysing data so that HCA and its marketing team can use the data to perfect their marketing and business practices. The data analyst will be a highly trained professional who performs the analysis, running various mathematical calculations to determine how the data samples might best be applied to profit the business. Please feel free to contact Paul Carter via for further information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide financial and statistical management information to aid in decision making
- Develop reporting function to deliver new insight into the business
- Coordinate and schedule collection of information for validation, analysis and presentation.
- Preparation of statistics and graphic representations, which include indicators of national guidelines, for inclusion in marketing materials, reports and presentations.
- Support the marketing team in identifying what campaigns are successful
- To assist with the review and summary of literature, collection and analysis of data for specific audit, research and development projects when required.
Skills & Experience
- Foundation experience within a Marketing Analyst remit, preferably in healthcare
- Experience in providing data analysis, market insight and planning expertise
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Marketing or CIM Diploma