2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a manufacturer of high volume electro mechanical goods, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to provide technical support, process and quality improvement working with a diverse range of products across various production lines.Responsibilities:
- Support manufacturing to achieve their production targets, with a hands on approach to all manufacturing requirements.
- Continuously improve both in-house and sourced products and assembly processes.
- Improve manufacturing techniques to reduce cycle times, remove waste and increase quality.
- Influence the introduction of new Production Lines and NPI.
- Contribute to the quality improvement process, with the ethos of getting it right first time.
- Create new process instruction sheets and update existing ones, resulting in improvement of manufacture output.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar environment, preferably from an electro mechanical manufacturing facility.
- Proven track record of On Time Delivery for projects and NPI.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Experience of continuous improvements.
- Degree qualified within a related Engineering Discipline is preferred, although experience will also be considered.
- Pension scheme.
- 23 days’ holiday.
- Opportunity for career growth and progression.
Based on the edge of Peterborough with excellent road links to the A1 and A605, this role is easily commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, Northampton, Stamford and Kettering.