Business Development Manager - WINE/FMCG
3 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager – FMCG Wine
Salary: Highly Competitive / OTE £50,000!
I am looking for an experienced and highly tenacious Business Development Manager who can identify, pursue & develop sales opportunities across London
You will be field based, looking after Central London and West End. Contacts within these territories are essential.
- Very highly regarded in the UK wine trade and well known for importing wines from family-run producers
- Award winning & renowned for their outstanding wine portfolio
- Develop and build relationships with a broad base of clients whilst being able to demonstrate knowledge of a large portfolio of wines
- Negotiate with high-end venues
- create and implement sales strategies, that deliver target volumes
- Meeting and surpassing annual targets & KPI’s
- Development of wine & spirit knowledge, through continual analysis of market data, continual research, and regular wine & spirit tasting
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and buyers.
- Management of territory Profit and Loss to deliver on budget expectation.
- Active participation in monthly Sales Management Meetings.
The ideal candidate
- WSET level 3 or above essential, you won’t be considered without this!
- Passionate and on the ball when it comes to key trends in wine as well as strong B2B sales experience
- A strong negotiator with sound commercial acumen
- You will also have excellent people skills and an ability to build and sustain relationships in a multicultural environment.
- Well Organised with good time management skills to handle a large workload unsupervised
- Analytical and numerate with good attention to detail,
- Committed to the company, the job role, with a positive and highly motivated work ethos
- Educated to graduate level is desirable
- 3 years’ sales experience, On/Off-Trade [FMCG preferred] from a wine background.
- Experience working with Brand Owners and strategic brand development.
- Must be highly computer literate, using Word, excel, AC Nielson and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record; a serious passion for wine and want to work for an amazing company!
If this is of interest or if you know anyone that may be suitable, please send your updated CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!