My fantastic client are looking for an IT Assitant to join their growing team.
Reporting directly to the IT Operations Manager you will be assisting Infrastructure, User administration, Support of the Infrastructure and desktop environments. This role will be based in Harlow but travel will be required to 3 other closely located offices. You will work within the existing team to provision the required equipment to the employees as well as providing support for client side applications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing Internal Desktop/Network/Application support to the employees
- Assist in the deployment of technologies/systems/services to employees
- Provide end-user training of applications as part of an on-boarding process to new employees
- Act as a main point of contact for internal customers, projecting a professional image at all times
- Use and develop systems to help achieve good relationships and satisfaction with other departments and internal customers
- Undertaking projects as required by the manager
Knowledge and Experience
Essential Attributes Required
- Have or currently undertaking a relevant IT qualification (A-level, HND or degree or equivalents)
- Own a car and have a full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to investigate unfamiliar problems and generate an effective solution in a systematic and logical manner
- As well as being able to work effectively as a member of a team, you must also be able to organise and manage your own workload
Knowledge or experience of providing IT support in a Windows based environment.