Care Manager - Established Unique Care Service
3 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly caring domiciliary care organisation based in Wivenhoe, Colchester. This role would suit someone who is ambitious, enjoys a challenge and has a genuine passion in working within the care industry. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a generous salary package and holiday scheme.
Our client is a home care service that supports people living in the Colchester and Wivenhoe area. They value long term personal and professional development and treat staff with respect. In addition, your commitment and attention will be rewarded with a great deal of job satisfaction.
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own vehicle
- Must have a NVQ level 4/5 in health and social care
- Must have experience of working within a care setting as a registered manager
- Must have experience with CQC inspections
- Must have excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to cope well with pressure and demanding workload
This role will involve working closely with the management team to develop strategies to grow the company. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Daily managerial responsibilities such as leading the agency’s administration, care and staff
- Monitoring the quality of care provided ensuring it is of the highest standards at all times and CQC complaint
- Maintaining an on-call facility and caring for clients sometimes during evenings and weekends - in case of holiday and sickness as well
- Care planning and excellent record keeping
- Recruiting, supervising and training carers
- Creating and upholding an open, positive and inclusive management culture
- Developing a rota to comply with statutory requirements and satisfaction of ongoing client needs
- Contributing to meetings and introducing initiatives to expand the business
Salary: £23,500 Per Annum
- 40 hours a week
- 28 days holiday
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Care Manager; Care supervisor; Domiciliary Care Manager.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.