Regional Sales Manager - Spirits/FMCG
7 days left
- Full Time
Regional Sales Manager for Edgy Spirit Company
£35,000 - £50,000 + Bonus and EXCELLENT Company perks (DOE)
London / South East / South West
My client is a boutique Sales, Marketing and Distribution business focusing on Premium Spirits. They pride themselves on being fast, lean and customer responsive.
Selling a range of both Distributor and Company-owned brands, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead their team in London. They have a fresh and exciting approach to the drinks industry and have an exciting few years ahead! Their key point of difference is developing brands in the premium On Trade but they also have a strong Sales footprint across Wholesale, mainstream On Trade and Off Trade channels.
Reporting to the Commercial director, you will lead a team of 3 KAM’s and currently, the role is focused on London but will expand to include South East / South West
• Manage a range of customers from Wholesalers to On Premise Retail Bar / Pub Groups.
• Negotiate effectively with customers to ensure optimum profile and return (new listings, price increases, promotional support).
• Assessment of commercial proposals from customers AND sales team ensuring an optimum return for the company.
• Compile and present proposals to customers & prepare monthly reports
• Liaise on a regular basis with Customers, Brand Owners and internally.
• Champion & lead the London Sales Team, holding regular appraisals & contribute towards training and development, providing clear direction regarding KPI’s
• Analyse internal Sales reports (Volume / Margin) providing clear insight and proposals regarding follow-up action.
• Analyse proposals from customers and team quickly and provide clear feedback.
• Analyse/ assimilate market data and communicate on to the Sales Team / Marketing / Brand Owners.
• preparing annual budgets
• Manage your own portfolio of On-Premise retail customers delivering brand targets to agreed timeframes
• Activation – generating and delivering support activity for company brands both in outlet and nominated events
• Manage A & P spend to budget.
• Degree Educated or proficient experience
• Minimum 3-5 years Premium Spirits experience.
• Extensive knowledge of On and Off-trade market in London and South East –
• Experience of all types of accounts - top cocktail bars, bar groups, prestige On and Off-trade
• Good track record and extensive contact book – knows and understands the ‘London scene’
• People Management – proven successful management of a Sales Team. Proving how you have handled superior and poor performance
• Experience working with Brand Owners
• IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM system ideally Salesforce
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on