LCV Sales Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
My client, an established Motor Trade Dealership, are currently recruiting for a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive in the SS Postcode area of Essex.
• Have you got LCV or Passenger Car sales experience?
• Are you a driven and proactive person?
• Would you want to work for a growing company?
If so please read on...
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets, be tenacious, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for performance and lead development. If you are not a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, a team player with a keen interest in people then this is unlikely to be the position for you.
We expect you to have a strong desire to succeed and possess:
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
• Professional appearance
• Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
• A great work ethic and be a team player
• Attention to detail and care about getting it right for our customers
• Self-starter with high energy levels
• Thrive on dealing with members of the public
• A full, clean driving licence
• Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings
Van Specialist Responsibilities:
• Gain in-depth knowledge of all vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
• Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
• Test drive vehicles to demonstrate vehicle features
• Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
• Maximise impact of showroom and external vehicle display areas
If you are an experienced Commmercial Vehicle Sales Executive, please apply today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Essex area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.