DevOps Consultant - CI/CD/Scripting - Leading DevOps
3 days left
- Full Time
DevOps Consultant - CI/CD, Scripting - Leading DevOps Consultancy
A Central London based rapidly growing DevOps consulting company is looking for their next star to join their multicultural DevOps team. The company currently has a team of 20 but due to expansion and client level growth they are looking to hire a Linux and/or Windows consultant who ideally has 1.5/2 years experience.
You will be providing solutions on Linux/Windows platforms for their various clients in London. You will need to be confident in using a scripting language in order to fulfil your duties. The company is open to candidates with a software development background. Any Jenkins (CI/CD), Bamboo etc. experience would be beneficial.
The team is very passionate about the DevOps culture and would be happy to welcome a new like- minded member at the junior to mid-level and help them build on their skills. A client facing individual who would enjoy travelling and working in diverse offices up to 50% of the time mainly in the South East.
- Linux and/or Windows server
- Scripting experience (any of: Python, Bash, Ruby, PowerShell, Perl etc.)
- AWS exposure - beneficial
- Automation tools experience (any of: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt) - useful
- Amazing training program (Puppet, Jenkins, Docker)
- Annual bonus
- Target based pay rise scheme
- Various progression opportunities
- A great DevOps team working in a sharing, friendly environment
- Opportunities to travel (clients in Japan, Europe, Australia)
- Exposure to new technologies
DevOps Consultant - Linux, Windows, Scripting - Leading DevOps Consultancy