Automation Controls Engineer PLC and/or SCADA
4 days left
- Full Time
Automation Controls Engineer (PLC and/or SCADA)
£40,000 to £50,000 + Overtime + Generous Benefits Package
Automation Controls Engineer required with knowledge of PLC controls and/or SCADA for a well-respected specialist Industrial automation company.
You will get involved in project based design of PLC programmes and SCADA configurations. The role is 90% office based but will involve 10% travel throughout the UK.
The company have a long history and are renowned for their innovative bespoke controls and automation solutions. They have a diverse client base that includes nuclear decommissioning, CHP and power generation. They have some impressive growth forecasts and due to the size of the business, the role will be diverse.
* Responsible for taking a project from its inception through to final commissioning. This will include documentation, testing, validation and customer support.
* Siemens/Rockwell PLC software.
* SCADA configuration.
* Writing of functional and test specifications.
* Commissioning on site in both UK and abroad. Travelling away from the office would typically be likely to be around 10% of the engineer’s time, and although mainly in the UK, could also include foreign travel.
* From a PLC and/or SCADA controls background.
* Will be able to design PLC programmes from scratch and/or configure SCADA systems.
* Will hold a full and valid UK driving licence and be prepared for infrequent travel involving some stay away.