New Business Development Executive ref 31953
5 days left
- Full Time
About Our Client
Our client, a fast growing and expanding IT solutions company based in Milton Keynes are seeking an energetic, hungry, and tenacious business winner.
Based in brand new prestigious offices, the successful person would be someone looking to develop a career in telesales with a view to progress into a customer facing new business role with huge potential.
Sales Executive Key responsibilities will include:
- The successful candidate has an opportunity to establish a successful pipeline of opportunities for recurring revenue streams at the forefront of our new business and growth strategy.
- Perform to set KPI’s
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.Outbound calling to existing prospective database to identify leads
- The primary purpose of the position is to develop new business sales opportunities by securing qualified appointments for senior account managers and directors to attend.
- The position will be responsible for executing a sales strategy of generating, nurturing and creating new opportunities.
- Send out literature/samples as per customer requests and chase accordingly
The Successful Applicant
- Previous office based outbound calling
- Ability to work to KPIs
- As a new business sales position we are looking for an energetic, hungry and tenacious business winner looking to make their mark in IT sales.
- Update and maintain database using existing CRM systems
- A minimum of five GCSE levels graded A* - C (or equivalent) including English & Maths.
- At least 6 months sales or telesales experience in a B2B business environment, ideally in an IT or technology related industry/sector
- Strong skills in use of Microsoft Office suite (2010 and 2013 versions) including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role then apply now!!
Excellent training / development opportunities - our client spends a considerable amount of time and money encouraging staff to achieve their potential through courses, training and qualifications. ? Our ethos and supportive team spirit - We ensure our staff are happy. Happy staff means happy customers. ? 100s of employee perks including discount of restaurant meals, cinema tickets, ride to bike scheme
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.