A forward thinking and evolving digital media house, based in Central London, are looking for someone to join their finance team on a permanent basis. You will develop an overview of the business and need to monitor and take initiatives to ensure the activities of the finance team are in order and run in an efficient and effective manner. This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to step up into a more senior position within an established and innovative business.
- Review and evaluate cash flow movements on a monthly basis and produce cash flow forecasts
- Manage the 'Advertising Query Resolution' team. Provide direction, practical advice and communicate with advertising agency finance managers to enable swift resolution of outstanding queries
- Manage the Credit Control team. Set targets, monitor performance, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to keep outstanding debts at a minimum
- Present monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements to senior management with explanation of variances
- Provide general VAT advice to non-financial staff and prepare company VAT returns
- Liaise with external corporation tax advisors on all tax affairs
- Compile consolidated Statutory Accounts for the parent company as well as subsidiary accounts within the Group
- Lead on annual audit
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Strong academic background and highly numerate
- Experience of producing statutory accounts
- Experience of managing a team
To apply for this role, please call Kate on or email your CV to .
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.