Digital Marketing Assistant - 12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Think Creative is a creative marketing agency based in the centre of Winchester. Since opening our offices in 2001, we have established long-term relationships with a wide portfolio of clients.
There is a natural spirit throughout the company to focus on delivering great customer service. This means that our clients enjoy a fast response and smart thinking that gets results.
If you think you have what it takes to work in a forward thinking, bustling, creative marketing agency like ours, then take a look at our current career opportunities and apply today.
Digital Marketing Assistant 12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Reporting to the head of digital, the role is responsible for designing and implementing strategies to increase online visibility, drive traffic to to client websites, generate website goal conversions, track, measure and report on ROI.
Skills you must have:
- Proven experience in managing social media on behalf of multiple brands using Hootsuite.
- Experience of creating and implementing PPC advertising in Google AdWords and Facebook
- Ability to analyse websites using Google Analytics and develop and implement SEO strategies to improve visibility
- Strong written and oral communications skills with ability to present yourself well to clients
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Passion for the industry and enthusiasm to learn
Desirable skills that would be nice to have:
- 1-2 years work experience in an agency environment
- Experience of working with clients who market B2B and B2C
- Ability to write content and blogs as well as compelling headlines that make readers take action
- The ability to perform simple updates to websites using WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS with experience of applying tracking code to websites to measure user behaviour and/or experience in using Google Tag manager
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice