6 days left
- Full Time
Junior Developer / IT Support Officer. Buckinghamshire. £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a personal, friendly and privately owned travel management company. They’re looking for a Junior Developer / IT Support Officer to join their dynamic team in Buckinghamshire. This role is perfect for a graduate or someone with a few years of experience in the IT world.
Junior Developer / IT Support Officer Key Objective.
To assist the Head of IT Development to develop and implement systems to ensure we are utilising best in class technology within the company for all business processes and procedures. Aiding in design, coding, testing and documentation of any implemented processes and in house technology.
- Assist in the development of in-house created software systems including quality control, client facing systems, business processes and online web services.
- Assisting with coding and in-house system process management entailing the use of Visual Studio, XML, SOAP, C#, HTML, Java Script, Mobile Technologies, SQL Management Studio, IIS, Entity Framework / Fluent NHibernate, ASP. NET, MVC and others.
- Data Transfer and quality management
- Reporting tool management
- Analysis and quality control rule building and testing
- Researching and evaluating third party systems once implemented
- Assisting with setting up the computer systems in the training facility
- Providing general IT support where required
Junior Developer / IT Support Officer Key Skills:
- Qualification in Computer Science or Software Development preferable.
- Good grades in Science and Maths A-Levels
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of computer coding, problem solving and project completion.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of databases and network management.
- Researching and evaluating
- Proficient MS Office user specifically Access and Excel
- Knowledge of Office and Windows
- Clear, articulate and effective communicator
- Ability to translate technical jargon for the lay person
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on own
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of GDS and Travel Technology (desirable)
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply below!
Junior Developer | Graduate Engineer | C# | HTML | CSS | Java script |