Contract Cleaning Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, who are a National Facilities Management company are looking to recruit an experienced Cleaning Contract Manager to cover the South, Central and South East areas of England.
Aims of the post
- To provide operational support at contract level and ensure that all operational requirements of the contracts are met.
- To interface with clients and ensure the Contract Manager and Operations Manager are kept fully informed of any issues that evolve on site as necessary.
- To manage directly employed staff including Area and Site Supervisors, as well as Cleaning Operatives.
- Responsibility for compliance with health & safety and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Complete conversance with company procedures and organisation
Duties will include:
- Provision of operational support at contract level, ensuring that all operational requirements of the contracts are met. This includes the provision of cover cleaning operatives, often at very short notice and may require the Contract Manager to personally clean the site if cover cleaning operatives cannot be sourced.
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring. The Contract Manager and Operations Manager must be informed of any issues.
- Client interface. This will include listening to the clients, taking notes, advising the client when you hope to get back to them, investigating, solving issues if possible and reporting back to clients as promised, keeping the Contract Manager and Operations Manager and other staff / Directors informed as necessary.
- Management of directly employed staff including Area and Site Supervisors, as well as Cleaning Operatives, including recruitment and selection, training, performance management and staff retention. Checking documentation to confirm employee identity, address, right to remain and work in the UK etc., in accordance with procedures.
- Management of budgets in liaison with the Contract Manager and Operations Manager.
- Collation and reporting of management information and the development of management systems.
Candidates will have a clean, valid driving licence and ideally possess one of the following:
- NVQ level 2 Cleaning and Support Services
- BICS Assessor
- IOSH / NEBOSH
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.