Italian Business Development - Event Industry
2 days left
- Full Time
Working on London - Amsterdam - Chicago - Warsaw - Mexico Trade Show .
We are looking for a talent to integrate in the Team of Bellavita Expo .
The Italian Sales Executive will be in charge of researching clients, lead generation and pre sales. The person will be involved in account plans supporting client initiatives, including technical and marketing projects. Coordinates marketing program details and follows up on issues through research and information gathering. Grows relationship with client and internal partners in order to create understanding of business needs and where to find needed information to respond to client requests.
- Previous experience of working in sales - at least 4 years - B2B
- FOOD & Wine Lover is a MUST
- Target oriented - You will be results driven, with dynamic tenacious attitude and positive approach to exceed daily KPI’s.
- Excellent Italian and English
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient skills with all Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Knowledge of Marketing Principles and Web Marketing - desirable
- Attitude for detail, following a process, maintaining accuracy and consistency when completing job responsibilities.
- Ability to research data.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team/group.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues and problems with clientele
- Ability to react, adapt, and respond to change.
If you are a self-motivated person and have the ability to thrive in a flexible hard working sales environment we want to hear from you
- A challenging work and early responsibility
- Unique training program which will develop you personally and professionally
- Unlimited opportunities for career growth + Competitive Salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
If you are interested in this role, please apply .