Skillcapital is an innovative international executive search firm that represents talent and private capital in the pursuit of entrepreneurial opportunities.
FCA regulated, we offer executive search and advisory services for private capital investors.
We connect senior executives with private equity investors to take on roles in their portfolio businesses. We also help our clients appraise potential investment opportunities using our sector knowledge and insight.
Today’s Skillcapital team is very well regarded by private capital investors and has delivered consistent double digit growth in recent years. We have 90 people in four international offices in London, Paris, Munich and New York.
We are currently looking for a CIMA or ACCA qualified, or nearly qualified, Management Accountant to join our operations team in London.
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations for allocated companies
- Assist with consolidation of management accounts for the group, based in London, Paris, Munich and New York
- Review P&L categories each month and report on variances to the budget or any items which are out of the ordinary
- Monthly Payroll preparation, co-ordination and input of monthly payroll journals
- Project costing
- National statistics reporting
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare quarterly FCA reporting
- Prepare quarterly used tax reporting for the US
- Monthly staff cost reconciliation
- Assist with monthly revenue reconciliation
- Gain an understanding of revenue in forecast
- Assist with raising some sales invoices and debtor chasing
- Assisting with the annual year-end audit
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Ad hoc reporting and other ad hoc duties where required
- Deputising for the financial controller/management accountant in their absence