2 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a client accountant for this property management business based in the West End. The role will pay anywhere between £30,000-40,000 + study support for the right candidate. This could be a part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA individual or a qualified by experience person
The candidate must have extensive Yardi experience or Bluebox system experience
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Reconcile service charge bank accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Quarterly reporting to the Finance Department via client statements, balances by sub ledger and rent role report.
- Reporting VAT liability to the Finance Department on a quarterly basis.
- Report service Charge VAT on Quarterly basis
- Rent collection figures are prepared for the Head of Property Management quarterly on day zero, day 7 and day 14.
- To set up new properties; units and leases on the property database. Processing all adjustments to the data on a daily basis, including lease renewals, expiries etc as requested by the Property Surveyor.
- To ensure all charge raising is complete within set time frames on both monthly and quarterly periods. Including rent, service charge on accounts, licence fees etc.
- To ensure all void funding is demanded within set time frames, in line with the service charge budgets.
- Input service charge budgets onto the Property Software, updating the on account charge; apportionments and void funding for each property.
- Producing service charge budget variance reports quarterly for review by the Property Surveyors.
- Reconcile and post b/fwd service charge funds from previous property accounts software.
- Reconcile annual service charges, posting journals, accruals and prepayments as agreed with the Property Surveyor. Arrange external audits, answering all queries as required. Once agreed, demand the excess/surplus from the tenants to close the accounts within 4 months of the year end.
- Complete the cash reconciliations for all funds processed through the property, ensuring the outstanding items are cleared down and funds recovered correctly.