4 days left
- Full Time
Liberty Wines is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing wine companies in the UK, supplying a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, regional wine merchants and multiple grocers and specialists. This growth has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service and our people.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to Work alongside the Events Manager with responsibility for assisting in the planning, delivery and management of all events across the Liberty Wines calendar.
- Assist the Events Manager in the project management and delivery of all seven of Liberty Wines’ portfolio tastings, comprising of two annual portfolio tastings in London, February roadshow portfolio tastings and the annual portfolio tastings in Ireland
- Assist the Events Manager in the project management and delivery, with the brand management team, of additional country and category tastings (usually 2-4 per year) as well as Liberty Wines-organised supplier events and masterclasses (10-15 per year)
- Helping to co-ordinate Liberty Wines’ presence at externally organised trade and consumer events.
- Project management includes invitations and RSVPs, budget management, tasting list preparation, product ordering, post-event reviews and analysis.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years’ events experience, working to effective timelines and delivery plans on each project.
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven management skills
- Strong Excel skills.
- French/Italian speaking
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience with food or beverage events
- Good wine knowledge
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience with the following:
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus
- 22 days’ holiday rising to 25 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance Discounted wine
Located in Clapham North, south west London, and accredited by Investors in People, Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.