Account Manager - Tech Start-Up
7 days left
- Full Time
Shaping the way global companies communicate with their audiences worldwide, this tech start-up began trading over 5 years ago, and in that time, have secured an impressive global roster of international clients; P&G, Mars and Virgin, to name but a few. Their innovative platform transforms employees and partners into experts and advocates of their business igniting brand awareness, increasing employee engagement and ultimately, revenue for their clients. Their original head-quarters are in San Francisco and recent global success and funding has prompted them to launch a new office in central London.
This tight-knit team is now on the search for a talented Account Manager with a flair for digital to join them.
In this Account Manager job, you will play an integral role within the company, focusing on nurturing key relationships with Fortune 500 International businesses. You will be collaborating on strategic initiatives and working closely together to help define your client's marketing and communications strategies.
In this Account Manager job, your core responsibilities will include:
- Working with key accounts to develop and deliver their marketing and communications strategy
- Developing a deep understanding of the company's technology product
- Managing client relationships with senior level executives across a range of international businesses
- Taking charge of daily requests and client queries
- Supporting your clients as they build best practices to train and service customers and end users
- Keeping on top of key metrics including, account growth and renewals
- Coming up with creative solutions to satisfy a variety of client needs
What we're looking for?
- Previous experience is crucial with ideally 1 years' minimum commercial experience in a digital media/social media agency setting and/or within an enterprise software company
- Experience in SaaS would be desirable but is not essential
- Educated to degree level in a technical, quantitative or marketing
- A real passion for the digital industry and data insights within the social field
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a start-up environment
- An excellent communicator who has solid experience handling clients and working in a consultative fashion
- Experience of liaising with client teams on a variety of technical levels
- An eye for detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What else is on offer?
- Opportunities for international travel
- You will be joining a very successful company who in their 5th year already boasted 300 clients across the world with over $45 million funding to date!
- The chance to join a start-up environment in the newly formed London office and immediately start working with huge global companies across a variety of industries
Do you have a flair for digital and on the lookout for Account Manager jobs? Make sure you apply to this Account Manager job in London today!