7 days left
- Full Time
This successful high end interior design consultancy is seeking an FF&E Interior Designer with strong project management skills to join their growing team.
They mainly work on Super Prime Residential projects within the UK and internationally and pride themselves on creativity and attention to detail, and creating bespoke solutions for their clients. They strive to achieve outstanding results for every project.
Working in South West London, the successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects and will be an integral part of the team reporting to the director of the company.
Person / Experience Required:
· Minimum 3 years' experience to include high-end private residential projects
· Knowledge of the UK design marketplace
· Good design detailing skills and awareness of specifications
· Experience with the project management of all FF&E aspects of projects
· Ability to work in a calm manner under pressure and not afraid to multi-task as and when required
· Very organised
· AutoCAD Literate
· Hand drawing skills and 3D packages a bonus