Senior Sales Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Sales Administrator - Marquee, furniture and catering hire company.
Are your amazing sales skills not being put good use?
Do you have previous experience of working in either event catering or the hospitality industry?
New Year, new challenge, new YOU!
We currently have a dynamic role in a creative marquee, furniture and catering hire company which is likely to be perfect for you. You will be part of a fun, enthusiastic team based in North West London.
Your role as a senior sales administrator is a key part of the existing Sales Team; working closely with the sales team you will be involved in all aspects of selling and providing quotes to the customer, whilst providing exceptional administrative support to the busy team.
If you are a bright, self-motivated and organised individual - read on!
Your success in this role will be evaluated by your potential and personality, rather than any relevant experience or qualifications you may have. Therefore, you will be able to assist with a range of responsibilities, and have a proven ability to work within a team and liaise with a variety of clients and suppliers. You're not afraid to show your confident and energetic personable nature, and you will be inquisitive with an evident desire to learn, driven by your passion for the events industry.
Your typical day will consist of:
- Being polite and engaging with clients
Closing deals with your steely determination, and plenty of panache (with the help of your relevant sales experience and industry knowledge)
- Providing administrative support to the Sales Team
- Answering phones, processing orders and dealing with customer queries
- Assisting the Sales Team with the production of quotations, including liaison with partner suppliers.
- Liaising with clients and venues when necessary.
- Condoning onsite client meetings and advising customers when necessary
- Providing sales support to the sales, logistics and operational team
- Organising and filing all of the documentation regarding all customer and sales requests
You're perfect for this job because you have:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to support and maintain communication between different individuals and teams.
- Autonomous ability to work using own initiative, and organise your own time according to the day's demands.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
This is an attractive position offering a competitive salary of between £25,000 to £27,000 + bonus scheme along with a career progression.