Compliance and Recruitment Officer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Recruiter who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of the on boarding process of temporary and permanent nursing and care staff. Your job role will be focused on ensuring that candidate and employee files are up to date and comply with CQC standards. You will also be responsible for checking ID documents, right to work and ensuring qualifications and clinical training is all up to date. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
* Develop the workforce and attract candidates via various advertising methods
* Writing adverts and liaising with external recruitment agencies
* Carry out quality assurance audits to ensure full compliance with CQC requirements
* Liaison with hiring managers to discuss recruitment requirements on set SLAs
* Supporting line managers and colleagues in continually improving care quality, compliance and training processes
* Record maintenance
* Complete accurate and informative monthly and quarterly reports on quality performance
* Responsibility for safeguarding issues
Candidates with a background in a similar capacity in care recruitment, quality and or/compliance, with an NVQ Level 3/RMA or relevant working experience will be considered. You must have a full UK driving licence for this position.
The role will be working Monday - Friday on a full time basis, in return the company offer a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum.
My client are a well-established organisation who offer a variety of tailored clinical care services for people in their own home.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, click the apply here button now. Any questions, please call Stacey at Coburg Banks on .
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us