HCR Ltd, part of the HCR Group, is one of the UK's largest and most successful independent relocation and property-related service companies. We are a unique hybrid of a Relocation Management Company, UK Property Solutions Provider and UK Destination Service Provider, ensuring that we deliver a hands-on solution to the relocation and accommodation challenges facing our clients’ employees.
We are looking for a Maintenance Co-ordinator who will be responsible for the provision of an efficient service managing property maintenance issues, progressing and resolving these at minimum cost to HCR, whilst maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and contacts within the market place, ensuring that HCR's professional image and reputation is maintained with the client and within the industry.
Key Job Activities
Take responsibility to manage and resolve property maintenance issues being reported by the licensee and set expectations by:
- Accurately recording reported issue and agree actions and timescales whilst managing expectations.
- Liaise with Licensees, Clients, Letting Agents and Landlords to resolve the issue, managing the 3rd party relationship so that it remains positive.
- Proactively chase involved parties to reach a satisfactory conclusion, seeking alternative solutions where required.
- Deduct costs out of rent and/or paying contractors.
- Processing of invoices for domestic cleaning and ad hoc invoices where required.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English or the equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role dealing directly with the customer, handling day to day problems and more challenging situations
- Able to manage a varying workload and meet deadlines
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High attention to detail
- Maintenance experience within the rentals market (letting or estate agents) including assessment of proposed costs.
- Database entry.
Salary offered will be based on experience.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV.