5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
A privately owned, dynamic and independent UK organisation that are looking for a 1-2 year post chartered Quantity Surveyor who is experience working within infrastructure and commercial teams for work on mixed use, retail and residential projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- You will be expected to carry out pre and post contraction duties.
- Having good construction technology knowledge is required and good presentation skills will also be an advantage.
- Working closely with clients, you will need to be forward-thinking, personable and able to liaise and communicate professionally with a variety of stakeholders.
- Delivering a first class service, so the ability to identify creative solutions to cost management issues whilst ensuring client satisfaction at every stage is essential.
- Should have MRICS status and hold experience within the residential and retail sectors
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be of interest to you and feel you have the right background and character for this position, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexi Heidemann on 01442-767 808.