Management Accountant with ACA or ACCA
A leading global expansion specialist practice based in the heart of London West End. The company is exceptionally busy, and as a result, they are growing their key International Financial Outsourcing departments. The company boasts an impressive client base both at home and abroad, with many being serviced out of their West End offices. The firm are well known for providing professional advisory and support services.
This is a good opportunity for a practice based professional who is looking to gain exposure in more management based areas of accounting services. This role offers the variety of working with businesses across a wide range of sectors. This is a client facing role and will involve working with a client portfolio of various sizes, some of these to be managed independently and some alongside the team with additional support from more junior or senior staff.
Your duties will include:
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and that any anomalies are investigated and resolved.
- Managing of a portfolio of clients, and ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met.
- Preparing complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, and ensuring that they are completing their work accurately.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Reviewing online BACs payment submissions.
- Assisting the departmental manager as required.
You will be ACA / ACCA qualified (not CIMA) and you will possess strong reviewing/technical skills as you will be reviewing management accounts that are prepared by juniors. Recent accountancy practice experience is essential along with QuickBooks Online or Xero accounting software experience also.