Year 3 Key Stage 2 KS2 PT 0.6
3 days left
- Full Time
Year 3 Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) PT (0.6)
This fantastic primary school based in North London requires a Year 3 Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher on a PT (0.6) basis to start after the February Half Term.
The Governors of this primary school invite applications from appropriately qualified (QTS) teachers for this Year 3 - Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) role. This is a permanent post until the end of the academic year and to continue on past September 2017.
The school are looking for:
- An excellent classroom teacher who has successful experience of working in the Early Years
- A practitioner who can demonstrate excellent classroom organisation and an ability to create stimulating learning opportunities
- Someone who is flexible, well organised and enthusiastic
- Someone who is able to create imaginative, cross curricular learning opportunities
- A practitioner who has high expectations of pupils behaviour and a commitment to high standards
- Someone who has the ability to provide an exciting and fun curriculum
The successful candidate should posses:
- Experience of working within Key Stage 2
- Clear understanding of the Key Stage 2 and National Curriculum
- Plan appropriately to meet children's individual needs in all areas of learning
- Understand the key role assessment plays in Early Years
- Committed to bringing the curriculum alive through inspirational learning, is creative in approach and can see beyond the classroom
- Well organised with high expectations of pupil performance and behaviour
- Committed team member who will play an active part in the life of the school
- Make learning exciting, using a cross curricular approach
- Will enjoy engaging with families and promoting home school links
- Support the school's values and be willing to become part of the wider school community.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with REESON Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. REESON Education is an equal opportunities employer.