Enterprise Development Representative - Leading Social Monitoring & Analytics Provider
7 days left
- Full Time
Enterprise Development Representative - Leading Social Monitoring & Analytics Provider - Swedish or Danish Speaking (£27,000 - £30,000 + £6,000 - £10,000 OTE)
My client is a global leader in the social analytics and media monitoring space, offering clients the scope to centralise and optimise their social activity through the monitoring and analytics of a brands’ social footprint. With over 75% of the FTSE1000 considered clients and continued plans for growth across the worlds’ leading markets, they are going from strength.
With that in mind they are keen to add an Enterprise Development Representative to their Central London team to strategically develop new business and further enhance their position as the market leader here.
- Qualify a large number of outbound leads within Swedish market
- Generate opportunities from marketing campaigns, for our Enterprise product offering
- Update CRM (SalesForce) information with accuracy
- Ensure specified, accurate and complete information is passed onto Account Executives in a timely manner
- Fluent Swedish or Danish speaker
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely knit team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Passionate about Twitter, Facebook and other social web apps
- Interest or experience in a tech start-up
- Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive attitude + ability
- Ability to excel under pressure
- Degree in Business, Economics, or related field Experience in B2B lead prospecting (outbound calls)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!