Finance Business Partner
This well-known high profile charity based in Central London is currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to give support and deliver comprehensive corporate services to all levels of the organisation whilst growing the financial awareness across all relevant departments.
Your daily duties will be varied and include:
- Provide financial support, information, monitoring and analysis to budget holders and other key stakeholders concentrating on both revenue and capital reporting.
- Be the main point of contact for issues of financial planning, management, control and evaluation for key internal departments.
- Provide high quality advice, information, analysis and interpretation to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for month-end procedures including divisional budgets, accurate forecasts and variance analysis with detailed commentary.
- Produce accurate financial reports that reflect budgets, variances and management accounts.
- Explain complex financial issues to non-finance managers.
The successful candidate will have a recognised accountancy qualification and come from a complex commercial business where you have significant experience in the preparation of financial management information. You will be highly numerate with the ability to analyse numbers critically and have the confidence to communicate effectively to non-finance staff in a clear and concise manner.