We are looking for an assistant accountant to work on a full time basis for our client based in the centre of Horsham.
- To enter all supplier invoices, bank payments, bank receipts and journals, in multiple currencies onto Sage
- To prepare the daily banking
- To manage the accounts payable processes
- To have responsibility for the accurate and timely management of all aspects of the monthly payroll, including sick pay and other benefits e.g. auto enrolment in accordance with organisational policy and employment legislation.
- To carry out month end tasks in a timely manner including reconciling Sterling and Euro bank accounts, entering monthly accruals and other journals.
- Reconcile sage to the bespoke database
- If required, liaise with external auditors to ensure the effective communication of all relevant financial information.
- To record and reconcile payments
- To prepare monthly reports of receipts
- To prepare relevant information for meetings
This role is to start immediately and is full time.
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.